A gentle way of life and a panorama of the Pyrenees, welcome to Tarbes, capital of Bigorre! Head to the National Stud show and bear testimony to the close relationship between the city and its horses. Marvel at "Le Jardin Massey" (Massey garden), a magnificent landscaped garden mesuring14 hectares; enjoy its shows in the gazebo during summertime.
You will like
The peaceful atmosphere in Le Jardin Massey and the rich collections at the International Museum of Hussars. The Tarbes National Stud: stables, saddlery, park, etc. The organic market on Sun.mornings under the Brauhauban hall. Helicopter or glider flights over the Pyrenees out of Laloubère aerodrome. Equestria, the Equestrian discovery Festival.
- Small ideas bring great happiness: play, rest, relax, take the air, have fun, in the water, on the ground or in the air, spend time with loved ones, share experiences with your family, have a laugh with friends ... Tarbes and its surrounding areas have something for everyone.
- Laughter, water : dhead towards the Soues Lake, local swimming pools or Bours-Bazet Lake. Children will love Zygoland with its giant slides, inflatable games and mini go karts and there’s a Baby area for 1 - 3 year olds, a giant labyrinth/play area and a ballpark.
- walks, hikes : Lake D'Arret Darré, The Green Track with its 8 trails ... Whatever your level, do not hesitate head out with a mountain guide who will help you to discover the hidden trails.
- A change of pace, get away from it all : the climbing walls at Altissimo, fly over the Pyrenees in a plane or helicopter, parachuting, mountain biking, horseback riding or golf...
- Des histoires, des hommes : le Musée Massey, musée International des Hussards (International Museum of Hussars) and its unique collection of clothing and weapons ... In the heart of the city, "Jardin Massey" garden is a real oasis with trees and exotic species, peacocks roaming freely and squirrels ...
- What's on : festivals, concerts, markets, international tennis tournaments.