Up to date traffic Info
The access routes below are closed or regulated during the winter period. Their opening and closure dates (usually from November to May) vary each year according to the changing snow conditions.
Find up to date local traffic information on:
inforoute.ha-py.fr et au +33 (0)825 825 065.
• Access Col des Tentes : CLOSED (the road is open to Les Especières, special equipment recommended).
• Access to Ossoue Dam: OPEN
• Road between Gèdre and Héas: OPEN
• Acces to Gèdre-Dessus : CLOSED (Works: road closed from Monday 22nd June 2020 from 8.00 am to 5.30 pm)
• Road between Héas and Troumouse: OPEN
• Access to Gloriettes Dam:
• Plateau de Saugué : OPEN
• Bué Forest Trail : OPEN
• Access to Col d'Aubisque : OPEN
• Tech Damn access : OPEN
• Axe Ferrières / Col de Spandelles / Gez : OPEN
• Col d’Aubisque : during the summer months, there is restricted access to vehicles over 3.5 tonnes coming to and from Val d'Azun at the following times:
- Direction Soulor > Aubisque : 6h - 13h
- Direction Aubisque > Soulor (temporarily closed): 13h - 6h
BARÈGES - TOURMALET
• Access to the Col du Tourmalet : CLOSED
• Access to the "Plateau du Lienz" : OPEN