Up to date traffic Info
The access routes below are closed or regulated during the winter period. Their opening and closure dates (usually from November to May) vary each year according to the changing snow conditions.
Find up to date local traffic information on :
inforoute.ha-py.fr et au +33 (0)825 825 065.
Works on the Luz Gorges road this fall 2021
A new campaign to secure departmental road 921 between Villelongue and Luz-Saint-Sauveur will be from the end of September, leading to partial and total road closures at certain periods which you will find on this Prefecture leaflet by clicking here.
• Access Col des Tentes : CLOSED
• Access to Ossoue Dam: CLOSED
• Road between Gèdre and Héas: CLOSED
• Road between Héas and Troumouse: CLOSED
From June to September, access by small tourist train from the Maillet plateau
• Access to Gloriettes Dam: CLOSED
• Plateau de Saugué : OPEN
• Bué Forest Trail : OPEN
• Access to Col d'Aubisque : CLOSED
• Tech Damn access : CLOSED
• Axe Ferrières / Col de Spandelles / Gez : OPEN
• Col d’Aubisque : during the summer months, there is restricted access to vehicles over 3.5 tonnes coming to and from Val d'Azun at the following times:
- Direction Soulor > Aubisque : 6h - 13h
- Direction Aubisque > Soulor : 13h - 6h
BARÈGES - TOURMALET
• Access to the Col du Tourmalet : OPEN
• Access to the "Plateau du Lienz" : OPEN (closed on 29 September from 2pm to 5pm)