A playground worthy of your ambitions
- 6 MTB DH tracks (3 new): 1 green, 2 blue, 1 red and 2 black
- 4 new Enduro MTB courses: 2 green, 1 blue and 1 red
The "Bike Bus" (shuttle to the park)
Information and schedules :
From Lourdes : Informations and opening hours
Monday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm (Tournaboup Village) and Village / Link at 7.30am (1st schedule only Monday to Friday), 10am, 12pm, 3pm and 5pm.
Price: 2€ AR on sale at the information office in Barèges.
Every Friday evening, from the 3rd of July to the 28th of August, from 17:00 to 21:00.
Single rate at 12€ from 17:00 for unlimited access to the Bike Park for the evening.
Le Bike Park
It’s in Barèges, in the heart of the Laquette and Lienz forests, that the Barèges bike park was created in 2019. Developped for any type of riders, kids (from 5 years), adults, novice or more experimented, this bike park is perfect to make your heart pound at the frenetic rhythm of the valleys ! Thanks to the Tournaboup chairlift equiped with bike racks (or accessible on foot), you’ll enjoy 10 trails without effort : 6 downhill mountain bike trails (DH) and 4 Enduro mountain bike trails. They are evolutive and permit to progress your piloting skills (technique, speed, jumps, trajectory). Entertaining, this place allows you to create tracks with multiple options.
And this year, new things are waiting for you !
- First of all, a bus shuttle connects all day long the village of Barèges to the chairlift. In that way, you can enjoy a 600m of vertical descent from La Laquette to Barèges. A bus from Lourdes also passes through several villages in the Valleys before reaching the chairlift.
- Pedestrian visitors such as families will also appreciate the joys of the Bike Park and the landscapes of the Laquette forest thanks to a new marked pedestrian trail accessible without effort via the Tournaboup chairlift. Perfect spot a for lunch or a picnic whilst the bikers are having a great time !
- The sunset ride! This summer, every Friday evening, you can access to the bike Park at nightfall to ride under the stars and discover the night landscapes of Barèges...