Our teams welcome you in complete safety:
The information points of the Valleys of Gavarnie are happy to welcome you again from May 3, 2021 in optimal safety conditions. Your safety and that of our teams is a priority. That is why we have adapted our reception areas, reinforced our sanitary protection and made our teams aware of the need to adopt barrier gestures. For everyone's well-being, we also ask you to apply them. All opening hours are up to date here. We can also be reached by e-mail at email@example.com, via our chat on the website, via video appointments, by telephone on 05 62 97 00 25 and 05 62 97 49 61 (reservation centre) and on the messaging systems of our social networks.
Book now your stay to discover our Valleys :
Chrystelle and Carole are there to advise you and listen carefully to you needs in order to prepare the tailor-maid stay you were hoping for.
Contact : +33 (0)5 62 97 49 61 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking with us means having the guarantee of an adapted service. We are committed to advising each of you through personalised support and systematically facilitate free postponement conditions for booked holidays that cannot take place on the scheduled date. Cancellation conditions are relaxed with a guarantee of free cancellation on D-1 in the event of new travel restrictions. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our teams.
The health pass is required to access recreational and cultural venues. Anyone over the age of 18 must present one of the three health proofs provided by the pass to access venues and events. This includes cinemas and theaters. You are therefore required to show one of the three following proofs that make up the health pass:
- vaccination (complete scheme)
- negative test less than 72 hours old to access the major events concerned
- positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting the recovery of Covid-19.
The Health Pass in the Valleys of Gavarnie:
Sites and visits where the Health Pass is required:
- Thermal centers
- Lau Folies aquatic center
- Donjon des Aigles (Eagles’ Park)
- Parc Animalier des Pyrénées (Pyrenees Animal Park)
- Chloro'fil (Treetop adventure parc): Health pass required for the accrobatic circuits, for people over 18 years old.
- Luz Tyroline (group up to 20 people)
- Pic du Midi
- Municipal swimming pools
- Ice rink of Gèdre
- Visit of the EDF Pragnères hydroelectric power station
Sites and visits where the Health Pass is not required:
- Parc de Loisirs du Hautacam
- Arrens-Marsous leisure park
- Cauterets Pont d'Espagne / Gaube Lake
- Barèges Bike Park
- Troumouse little train
Where to do a PCR test in the Gavarnie Valleys?
Argeles Gazost Valley:
PCR tests :
- Cerballiance Laboratory (by appointment): 12 Rue Gén Leclerc, 65400 Argelès Gazost - 05 62 90 34 56
Antigenic tests :
- Screening centre in Argelès-Gazos with an appointment on Doctolib. Results delivered in 30 minutes.
- from the 9th to the 20th of august / monday to friday / 8:30am to 12:30 and from 2:30pm to 6:00pm
- from the 23rd to the 27th of august / monday to friday / 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Pharmacie des Pyrénées (by appointment): 17 Rue du Stade, 65400 Argelès Gazost - 05 62 97 27 78
PCR test :
- Mrs Piloget Hanna, nursing practice by appointment: 50 avenue jean moulin 65 260 Pierrefitte Nestalas - 06 48 64 80 60
Vallée de Luz :
PCR tests available in the 3 nurses' surgeries in Luz Saint Sauveur:
- Place Saint Clément 05 62 92 86 36,
- Rue de la Forge : 07 85 32 88 66,
- Rue du Pont de Luz 05 62 41 47 01
Antigenic tests :
- Esquièze Sère at the Ardiden Pharmacy: 05 62 92 80 16.
For further information : www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus