Our teams welcome you at distance :
Following the latest government annoucements regarding COVID-19, the tourist offices of the Vallées de Gavarnie and all non-essential places will be closed at the public until further informations. Sport and cultural events are suspended. Please disregard the dates and schedules shown on our website.
We are however happy to be able to welcome you from afar and advise you for your next visit to our valleys. We invite you to take an appointment here to arrange a video meeting with one of our advisers. You can also ask for their advice via the chat on our website or contact us at any time by telephone on 05 62 97 00 25. You can also contact us by e-mail at email@example.com and on our social network messaging systems.
Book now your stay to discover our Valleys :
Chrystelle and Carole are there to advise you and listen carefully to you needs in order to prepare the tailor-maid stay you were hoping for.
Contact : +33 (0)5 62 97 49 61 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking with us is the guarantee of an adjusted service. We have at heart to advise you throughout a personalised accompaniment and we systematically facilitate free postponement conditions for booked holidays that cannot take place on the scheduled date. For more information please contact our teams.
Lieux et services ouverts :
- Les bureaux de poste et les guichets de services publics
- les commerces de gros,
- les marchés alimentaires,
- les stations-service et les garages
- les laveries et blanchisseries,
- les magasins de journaux et de tabac, mais aussi de télécommunications, d'équipement informatique,
- les opticiens,
- Les locations de voitures et d'équipement...
- Les restaurants, eux, pourront rester ouverts « pour des activités de livraison et le retrait de commandes ».
Pour consulter l’ensemble du décret, cliquez ici