Walking Heritage Booklet
Consult and download the booklet "Patrimoine en Balade" (Walking Heritage)
An original experience of cultural discovery
With the Patrimoine en Balade application, you do not have to read a map to go for a walk! Just follow the directions of your smartphone which is geo-located and let yourself be guided by the words of the locals, who, for the duration of a walk, are your guides and retell their memories and anecdotes with spontaneity and simplicity to the rhythm of their singsong accent.
Free, easy to use and punctuated with theatrical and musical excerps, the Patrimoine en Balade application is a new way to discover a site. In a fun way, it allows you to know everything about its history, its legends, its secrets ... in short, its soul!
Parcours pour se balader autrement
- Hautacam : Hautacam sous les étoiles.
Discover the secrets of our galaxy, day and night, on foot or snows-hoes!
- Cauterets : Le Pont d'espagne sour les étoile.
Discover all the secrets of the mountain in the heart of a Grand Site Occitanie, day or night, on foot or snowshoes!
- Pierrefitte-Nestalas : Sur les pas des mineurs (In the footsteps of miners.) (also available in a child-friendly version)
Share the memories and emotions of the miners by following the old streetcar route.
- Pierrefitte-Nestalas : "Evocation industrielle au 2àeme siècle". (Industrial evocation in the 20th century)
Discover the industrial site of Ville-longue, Soulom, Pierrefitte-Nestalas.
- Arras-en-Lavedan : "Arras, village d'Artitude".
Discover this amazing village awash with works of art and enjoy the views.
- Luz-Saint-Sauveur : "De lavoirs en lavoirs".
Discover the life of timesgone by in the surrounding washhouses ... The memory of water, water through memories.
- Villelongue : "Au fil de l'eau"
- Gavarnie-Gèdre : Pyrénéisme.
Discover what gave this Grand Site Occitanie its reputation as a land of exploits.