Up to date traffic Info
The access routes below are closed or regulated during the winter period. Their opening and closure dates (usually from November to May) vary each year according to the changing snow conditions.
Find up to date local traffic information on:
inforoute.ha-py.fr et au +33 (0)825 825 065.
• Access Col des Tentes : OPEN
• Ossoue Dam: OPEN
• Road between Gèdre and Héas: OPEN
• Road between Héas and Troumouse: OPEN up to the Plateau du Maillet (plateau), 3.5 km before Troumouse. Shuttles running from July-August 2019 on the Maillet / Troumouse section.
• Gloriettes Dam: OPEN
• Saugé Plateau : OPEN
• Bué Forest Trail : OPEN
• Access to Col d'Aubisque : OPEN
• Tech Damn access : OPEN
• Axe Ferrières / Col de Spandelles / Gez : OPEN
• Col d’Aubisque : during the summer months, there is restricted access to vehicles over 3.5 tonnes coming to and from Val d'Azun at the following times:
- Direction Soulor > Aubisque : 6h - 13h
- Direction Aubisque > Soulor : 13h - 6h
• Access to the Col du Tourmalet : OPEN
• Access to the Plateau du Lienz : OPEN