In a few words
The quality policy of the Tourist Office consists of constantly improving the reception, information and satisfaction of visitors, service providers and elected officials, as well as the management of the structure.
Obtaining the Mark was the culmination of a quality approach carried out since 2008 to best meet the requirements of visitors, service providers and elected officials while respecting the national commitments of this mark which is issued by Offices de Tourisme de France® for a period of five years.
The Tourist Office and socio-professionals
Built on a strong partnership between socio-professionals and local authorities, the tourist office has created a real dynamic between these different interlocutors.
It responds to the desire to establish a real relationship with socio-professionals in the service of their expectations in a spirit of partnership and to develop a strategy likely to ensure the influence of the territory. Four main principles have been defined...
Federate all the actors
- Create a dynamic with professionals based on a participatory strategy (network animation)
- Pooling efforts and resources for greater efficiency in the conduct of actions
To make choices
- Determine the most effective levers to develop tourism
- Guide choices in terms of developing the offer and targeting markets and products
Implement a movement and anticipation strategy
- Identify new consumer expectations
- Betting on creativity in terms of stay offers
- Focus on sustainable development
- Developing the use of new technologies (stay internet, information terminal, wifi, etc.)
Ensuring the rise of professionalism
- Pursue the quality approach
- Raising awareness of accessibility for all
- Raising the quality of the offer